Requirements to trade in real estate in Nova Scotia:
- 19 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency (provided to NSREC at time of licensing)
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Complete Salesperson Licensing Course
- Pass the real estate exam with a minimum of 70 per cent
- Provide a Criminal Record Check acceptable to the NS Real Estate Commission
- Good Character
- English Language Proficiency
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students must supply payment in order to complete registration.
Click below to review the fees associated with joining the real estate profession.